The Ultimate Ladies Treat
Want to learn to sail or just sit back and enjoy a luxury cruise for ladies only?
Skippered by Conwy's very own sailing queen Jackie Arnold, spend the weekend on the luxurious 47 foot yacht, Mehalah, for a ladies only cruise around the beautiful North Wales coast this spring and summer .
Come on your own and meet like minded people or have the ultimate weekend away with the girls.
The cost for this all inclusive sailing weekend with 2 unforgettable nights on board is just £220 per person (Discounts available for group bookings).
All you need to do to enjoy this amazing experience is contact us to check our available dates.
- "Thankyou so much for giving us such a super time on your lovely boat on Saturday. It was great to be part of the festival again - and your hospitality was really appreciated. Happy Sailing!" Mel & Liz
- "Just to say a very special thankyou for a most memorable day-one I will cherish forever! Perfect day, great company and exceptional hospitality. The photos say it all!!! Take good care." Neil & especially Gail!
- "Thankyou so much for letting us have your beautiful boat for the week, we had a great time." Clodagh
- "Thankyou Jackie for giving us the best memories ever!" Julie
- "Thankyou Jackie the trip was great!" Ross
- "After many years of sailing experience I have just discovered hassle free and pleasurable sailing in the secure knowledge of a professional skipper and crew, they welcome you into a very secure and relaxing adventure. I came across conway yacht charter by accident but it will be no accident for me to recommend them to others and repeat the whole sailing experience aboard the 'Mehalah'. I Thoughourly enjoyed my first outing with Skipper Jackie, sail trimmer and great company Roger and crew Anne and Jan." Brian O'reilly
- "Second trip was even better,my two friends Alison and Dianne both qualified skippers, enjoyed the whole experience.We sailed to Anglesey on full sail,yankee,staysail and mainsail.wind up to 21kts.On return journey we had the opportunity to use the spinnaker for some distance,wisely taken down at Rogers request as we approached strong winds down the Menai Straights it blew a hooley and i selfishly stayed on the wheel to finish off a perfect sailing day. Finally big sailing for little money!!" Brian O'reilly