Join us for a taster sail.
For those wanting a day trip or shorter voyages - the North Wales Coast offers some spectacular scenery and wildlife.
From Llandudno's Great Orme to Anglesey and beyond, North Wales has a wealth of seabirds, seals, dolphins and porpoises to watch teamed with majestic, historic scenery.
Depending on tides you can enjoy a sail around the coast with full refreshments provided.
For more information contact us on 07788978965.
- "Thankyou so much for giving us such a super time on your lovely boat on Saturday. It was great to be part of the festival again - and your hospitality was really appreciated. Happy Sailing!" Mel & Liz
- "Just to say a very special thankyou for a most memorable day-one I will cherish forever! Perfect day, great company and exceptional hospitality. The photos say it all!!! Take good care." Neil & especially Gail!
- "Thankyou so much for letting us have your beautiful boat for the week, we had a great time." Clodagh
- "Thankyou Jackie for giving us the best memories ever!" Julie
- "Thankyou Jackie the trip was great!" Ross
- "After many years of sailing experience I have just discovered hassle free and pleasurable sailing in the secure knowledge of a professional skipper and crew, they welcome you into a very secure and relaxing adventure. I came across conway yacht charter by accident but it will be no accident for me to recommend them to others and repeat the whole sailing experience aboard the 'Mehalah'. I Thoughourly enjoyed my first outing with Skipper Jackie, sail trimmer and great company Roger and crew Anne and Jan." Brian O'reilly
- "Second trip was even better,my two friends Alison and Dianne both qualified skippers, enjoyed the whole experience.We sailed to Anglesey on full sail,yankee,staysail and mainsail.wind up to 21kts.On return journey we had the opportunity to use the spinnaker for some distance,wisely taken down at Rogers request as we approached strong winds down the Menai Straights it blew a hooley and i selfishly stayed on the wheel to finish off a perfect sailing day. Finally big sailing for little money!!" Brian O'reilly