Where would you like to go?
Located on the beautiful Conwy Estuary, Mehalah is in an ideal location to visit a wide range of destinations.
With an experienced skipper at the helm why not join us for a weekend of exhilarating sailing across the Irish Sea to Ireland and arrive in style at the Emerald Isles or take in the Isle of Man.
There is plenty of opportunity for some challenging sailing over a weekend or hire the boat for a week and go even further.
You can also sail further afield to the stunning West Coast of Scotland. Why not arrange a Whiskey Tasting Trip around the many distilleries along the way? Take in the breathtaking Scottish Mountains and explore the many islands of the West Coast.
Each adventure charter is custom made for you so for details and prices, please contact us on 07788978965.
- "Thankyou so much for giving us such a super time on your lovely boat on Saturday. It was great to be part of the festival again - and your hospitality was really appreciated. Happy Sailing!" Mel & Liz
- "Just to say a very special thankyou for a most memorable day-one I will cherish forever! Perfect day, great company and exceptional hospitality. The photos say it all!!! Take good care." Neil & especially Gail!
- "Thankyou so much for letting us have your beautiful boat for the week, we had a great time." Clodagh
- "Thankyou Jackie for giving us the best memories ever!" Julie
- "Thankyou Jackie the trip was great!" Ross
- "After many years of sailing experience I have just discovered hassle free and pleasurable sailing in the secure knowledge of a professional skipper and crew, they welcome you into a very secure and relaxing adventure. I came across conway yacht charter by accident but it will be no accident for me to recommend them to others and repeat the whole sailing experience aboard the 'Mehalah'. I Thoughourly enjoyed my first outing with Skipper Jackie, sail trimmer and great company Roger and crew Anne and Jan." Brian O'reilly
- "Second trip was even better,my two friends Alison and Dianne both qualified skippers, enjoyed the whole experience.We sailed to Anglesey on full sail,yankee,staysail and mainsail.wind up to 21kts.On return journey we had the opportunity to use the spinnaker for some distance,wisely taken down at Rogers request as we approached strong winds down the Menai Straights it blew a hooley and i selfishly stayed on the wheel to finish off a perfect sailing day. Finally big sailing for little money!!" Brian O'reilly